This autorefractor is especially designed for pre-verbal infants as well as non-cooperative patients. This includes patients with developmental delay, autism, traumatic brain injury and restricted mobility. Therefore you may be eligible for a 50% tax credit under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please consult your tax advisor.
- Both eyes are measured simultaneously
- Measurements are performed at 3.3 feet (1 meter)
- Readings include full refraction, pupil sizes, PD and corneal reflexes
- Measurement range: S -7.00 to S +5.00 in 0.25 diopter increments
- Acquisition time is 0.8 seconds
- Full range of documentation options
- Weight: 35 oz. (1 kg)