Terms and Policies
- Purchasers must be licensed doctors or wholesale distributors.
- Eye Care and Cure is required by law to have current customer licenses on file (DEA and/or State License). Due to regulations, additional documentation may be requested before controlled substance orders are processed. To prevent shipment delays, please reference your current DEA and/or State License number on all controlled substance orders.
- Eye Care and Cure does not assume liability for practitioner or user compliance with state law or product instructions for use.
- We reserve the right to refuse orders and correct pricing and/or content errors in any of our sales and marketing materials.
- All products are subject to manufacturer's instructions and warranties. Eye Care and Cure does not provide any additional warranties.
- Prices and item availability are subject to change without notice.
- All incoming orders will be shipped out within 24 hours of being received.
- Special order items may take up to two weeks for delivery.
- All orders are shipped FedEx Ground. Additional shipping charges will apply for FedEx overnight, 2 day or 3 day service.
- Continental US: Ground shipping charges will be waived for all orders over $299.00. Please note that some products may incur additional shipping fees due to size, weight and other shipping requirements. These additional fees will be excluded from the free shipping offer.
- Outside of the Continental US: International shipping charges apply. Please call 1-800-486-6169 with specific shipping questions.
Minimum Shipping Quantity
- No minimum shipping quantity is required.
- All invoices are net 30 days.
- First time orders greater than $500.00 are required to have a credit card available for 50% of the amount of purchase.
- Past due balances are subject to a finance charge of 1-1/2% per month (18% APR). All payments will be applied first to any finance charge and then to the oldest unpaid invoice. In the event of a delinquency, Eye Care and Cure may declare all unpaid balance past due.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal are accepted.
- Online payment available.
Return Goods Policy
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a returned goods authorization (RGA) number issued by Eye Care and Cure. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-486-6169 to obtain your RGA number.
- No merchandise is acceptable for return without original packaging, package insert, and product in re-saleable condition.
- If merchandise is damaged during shipment or there are discrepancies in your order, you must notify Eye Care and Cure within three (3) business days. If no notification, order is assumed to be correct.
- Defective merchandise must be returned for replacement or credit within 30 days.
- No products may be returned after 90 days from date of purchase, except for pharmaceuticals which may be returned within 6 months from the date of purchase. Short dated pharmaceuticals (those with less than 9 months dating at the time of shipment) may be returned prior to expiry.
- All cold ship items are not returnable.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 15% restocking fee. If Eye Care and Cure is not at fault, shipping expenses will be the responsibility of the party returning the product.
- A credit will be forwarded following final disposition of returned merchandise.
- Special order items are not returnable.