This device combines the features of an AScan with a Pachymeter (PT2000) in a single instrument.
Designed with convenience in mind, the AP2000 is an ideal tool for medical practitioners who require dependable AScan and Pachymeter for use in multiple settings. Doctors can now examine their patients at bedside, recheck patient's biometry prior to surgery, and calculcate IOL on the go. Furthermore, the mobility of the AScan and Pachymeter gives the freedom to take the device to the operating room, nursing home or satellite offices. The AP2000 improves patient satisfaction and increases practice efficiency. Qualifies for ADA Tax benefits.
AScan features include:
- Contact and immersion captures
- Compatible with EZ-Tip Immersion soft shell for easiest and cleanest immersion biometry
- Built-in IOL calculator with advance formulas
- EMR compatible
- Virtually unlimited storage of patient data
- 10 MHz probe with fixation light
Pachymetry features include:
- Corneal waveform display
- IOP adjustment based on corneal thickness
- Measurement througha single use tip cover