Terms and Policies
- Purchasers must be licensed doctors or wholesale distributors.
- Eye Care and Cure is required by law to have current customer State Medical Licenses on file. To prevent shipment delays, please reference your current State Medical License number on all orders.
- Eye Care and Cure does not assume liability for practitioner or user compliance with state law or product instructions for use.
- We reserve the right to refuse orders and correct pricing and/or content errors in any of our sales and marketing materials.
- All products are subject to manufacturer's instructions and warranties. Eye Care and Cure does not provide any additional warranties.
- Prices and item availability are subject to change without notice.
- All incoming orders ship same or next business day (based on item availability). Cold shipment items typically ship Monday-Wednesday. Cold ship fees may apply. Please click here for our Cold Ship Policy.
- Special order items may take up to two weeks for delivery.
- All orders are shipped UPS Ground. Additional shipping charges will apply for UPS overnight, 2 day or 3 day service.
- Continental US: Ground shipping charges will be waived for all orders over $299.00. Please note that some products may incur additional shipping fees due to size, cold shipment, weight and other shipping requirements. These additional fees will be excluded from the free shipping offer.
- Outside of the Continental US: Additional shipping charges apply. Please call 1-800-486-6169 with specific shipping questions.
Minimum Shipping Quantity
- No minimum shipping quantity is required.
- All invoices are net 30 days.
- First time orders greater than $500.00 are required to have a credit card available for 50% of the amount of purchase.
- Past due balances are subject to a finance charge of 1-1/2% per month (18% APR). All payments will be applied first to any finance charge and then to the oldest unpaid invoice. In the event of a delinquency, Eye Care and Cure may declare all unpaid balance past due.
- Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted.
- Online payment available.
Return Goods Policy
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a returned goods authorization (RGA) number issued by Eye Care and Cure. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-486-6169 to obtain your RGA number.
- No merchandise is acceptable for return without original packaging, package insert, and product in re-saleable condition.
- If merchandise is damaged during shipment or there are discrepancies in your order, you must notify Eye Care and Cure within three (3) business days. If no notification, order is assumed to be correct.
- Defective merchandise must be returned for replacement or credit within 30 days.
- No products may be returned after 90 days from date of purchase, except for pharmaceuticals which may be returned within 6 months from the date of purchase. Short dated pharmaceuticals (those with less than 9 months dating at the time of shipment) may be returned prior to expiry.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a 15% restocking fee. If Eye Care and Cure is not at fault, shipping expenses will be the responsibility of the party returning the product.
- A credit will be forwarded following final disposition of returned merchandise.
- All cold ship and special order items are not returnable.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information When you enter the Eye Care and Cure Sites, we may collect certain non-personally identifiable information. This may include your browser information (including browser type, browser version, browser language, browser plug-in type and version, country and time zone from which users access your site, and host operating system and demographic information). We use this information to help diagnose problems with our servers and for other administrative purposes.In addition, aggregate traffic information may also be collected by the Eye Care and Cure Sites from this non-personally identifiable information. We may use this data for improving the services offered at eyecareandcure.com.
- Personally Identifiable Information Some services offered on the Eye Care and Cure Sites are only made available if we have certain information about you. To register as a member and access these services, you will, from time to time, be asked to submit personal information about yourself. We collect and process the following personally identifiable information related to our services: (i.e., name, IP address, email address, address, phone number, financial accounts, and government identification number).
- What is a Cookie? Cookies are small text files that websites place in your browser when you visit them. When you return to the site, the site can access its previously placed cookie to uniquely identify your browser. Cookies accomplish several different things. They recall your preferences at a website, help content render more efficiently, and improve the overall user experience on a website. They can also help advertisers see what interests you and what advertising may be relevant to you. For further information on cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- What types of cookies do we use on Eye Care and Cure Sites? We primarily use two different types of cookies on this website: (1) Strictly Necessarily Cookies and (2) Analytics Cookies.Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features and services, such as accessing secure areas of the website. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you. All the information that these cookies collect is anonymous and is used only to improve a website’s services.Specifically, the Eye Care and Cure Sites use Google Analytics Cookies. Information collected by the Google Analytics cookies will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States of America in accordance with its privacy practices. To see an overview of privacy at Google and how this applies to Google Analytics, visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-analytics. You may opt out of tracking by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
- Managing Cookies You can enable, disable or delete cookies within your browser. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” menu). Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser; you will need to do this yourself from within your browser by choosing the option to delete cookies. If you have disabled one or more analytics cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
C. Disclosure of your Personal Information
- Primary Purpose The information and data collected by the Eye Care and Cure Sites is primarily for the purposes of:
- Ensuring that content and services from our site is presented to you in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- Providing you the services you request;
- Notifying you about changes to our service and policies; and
- Responding to your customer support inquiries.
- Contact We may periodically contact you using information supplied to the site (i.e. to provide newsletters you have requested). You may opt out of receiving certain communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such emails.Certain communications, such as those regarding changes to our policies or changes to services you have purchased, you may not opt out of.
D. Changing or Deleting Your Information
- Third Parties Unless explicitly called out in additional rules and regulations for marketing campaigns or sweepstakes, we do not rent, share, sell, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Service Providers We may employ service providers and other companies and individuals to perform functions and provide services on our behalf (such as payment processing, e-mail service, and account management). These entities may have access to your personal information to the extent needed to perform their functions and also to provide you with the services that you have requested.
If you are a registered user, you may review the personal information provided in your account registration. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update your personal information by contacting our Customer Care Department at (800) 486-6169. In some cases we may retain copies of your information if required by law.E. Security
We have implemented reasonable measures to protect the information we collect and store, taking into consideration the types of risks we face and the reasonable protections available to us. No method of protecting information is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.F. Information for Users outside the United States
California law permits customers in California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties and, in some cases, affiliates, when the information is shared for those third parties’ and affiliates’ own direct marketing purposes. Under the law, a business must either provide this information or permit California customers to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing.We may from time to time elect to share certain information about you collected by us on Eye Care and Cure Sites with third parties or affiliates for those third parties’ or affiliates’ own marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may opt out of such future sharing and/or request information about our compliance with this law by contacting our Customer Care Department at: Eye Care and Cure Customer Care, 4646 South Overland Drive, Tucson AZ 85714. Any such request must include “California Privacy Rights Request” in the first line of the description and include your name, street address, city, state, and ZIP code. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this mailing address.H. Privacy Practices of Third Parties